Top 5 Trendiest Frames For Men in Singapore in 2019Tan Zonyang
Top 5 Trendiest Frames For Men in Singapore in 2019
Be A Trendsetter With The Most Stylish Eyeglasses Of This Year
You don’t really need to give an explanation as to why you are wearing eyeglasses, do you? There are only two reasons why one may don a pair of specs – for vision correction and as a fashion accessory. Other than being necessary for correcting eye issues, glasses are also the most sought after fashion accessory. Stylish spectacles frames that help correct your vision while at the same time make a fashion statement are an ideal choice.
We, at Lenskart, want to help you in making such a choice by selecting the chicest and trendiest spectacles for you. Take a quick peep at our top picks, you won’t be disappointed.
1) Clubmasters: Introduced in 1947 by Jack Rohrbach, these browline frames took the 1950s by storm. The upper portion of these clubmaster style glasses are thicker, further accentuating the wearer’s natural eyebrows. They are absolutely perfect for those aiming for that nerdy-chic or professional look. One pair that is a total steal is the Vincent Chase FLARE VC E10175-C1 Eyeglasses. With the upper part of frame and temples in black, these specs complement your eyes effortlessly. The golden colored lower rim and bridge will give you a classy look. This pair is a must-own for students and working professionals to get their smart on.
2) Aviators: Originally designed by Bausch & Lomb in 1936 for pilots, to protect their eyes while flying at high altitudes, Aviators became a fashion cult in the 1950s. These iconic glasses are, to date, one of the bestselling eyeglasses and sunglasses frames. Popularized by Tom Cruise when he donned this distinctive pair in the blockbuster movie “Top Gun”, the world fell in love with these frames and they became a must-have for men across the globe. So, if you are looking to upgrade your spectacles, Aviators will not disappoint. Try John Jacobs Supreme Steel Black Full Rim Aviator glasses with stainless steel black frames which will pair well with any style that you may want to conjure.
3) Rounds: The credit for popularizing these round spectacle frames undoubtedly goes to John Lennon and Harry Potter. So, if you want to channel the geeky or laid-back hippie side of you, do yourself a favor and get a pair of these classic rounds. Bigger in size and in style, check out the Vincent Chase Air Flex Tortoise Brown Black Full Rim Round frames. These sleek glasses frames are light and have brown-black temples that give it a distinct muscular look. They give a professional vibe to the wearer as well. So, don them with either your casuals or formals and you will feel like your true self, only a tad more modish.
4) Wayfarers: Now, on to the classic Wayfarers. Depending on your outfit, they can be a fickle pair that can go from funky to professional. Designed by Raymond Stegeman in 1952, the world fell in love with these masculine trapezoidal frames after Tom Cruise was seen in a pair in the 1983 coming-of-age movie “Risky Business”. They became a huge success among Hollywood Celebrities and to this day, they still are. So, be a fashion icon among your peers with this funky yet modish eyewear. Get a pair of the Vincent Chase Sheen VC Black Blue Full Rim Wayfarer style spectacles and feel like a star. Light in weight, these black full rim glasses with blue temples will give your style a groovy vibe.
5) Rectangulars: Rectangular eyeglasses are evergreen and are widely common especially for first-time specs wearers. They give a sense of maturity to the wearers and are donned by those who go for classy and sophisticated facades. For the professional in you, we’ve got the perfect pair. The John Jacobs Golden Eyeglasses 122348 will make you feel like a million bucks. This sleek golden titanium specs frame has a simple design yet looks highly elegant. The pair is light in weight and extremely comfortable making it wearable for a long period of time. They will go perfectly with your formals.
We are still only at the beginning of the year. So, it’s not too late for you to be one of the Singaporeans trendsetters of 2019. Own a pair from our top 5 picks of spectacles for men and you will be the talk of the town.